DROSSBACH HD 1200 - Maximum variety in pipe diameters.
|Download catalogue page|
You can find a video of the HD 1200 at "TheDROSSBACH" on youtube.
- Production of corrugated plastic pipes with high production speed thanks to directly water-cooled mold blocks and an integrated full vacuum system.
- Aluminium master mold blocks are carrying the mold block inserts. These are running in the machine on steel paving tiles follow the shuttle system.
- Full automatic, centralized lubrication system guarantees maintenance-free operation.
- After having adjusted, the die head is fixed to the corrugator by means of centering ring, no afterwards alignment necessary.
- The parking station and the shuttle principle allow vairiable pipe length even with inline produced sockets.
- Mold block inserts, fixed with quick fasteners, ensure rapid tool exchange.
- The complete tools for ID 150 up to ID 400 (6" - 16") are compatible with HD 500 and HD 800; complete tools from ID 500 up to ID 800 (20" - 32") are compatible with HD 1800 as well.
- The machine can be electronically adjusted in vertical and horizontal direction.
- The complete electronic parts in the seperate control cabinet are cooled by an air conditioner.
- The spiral-mandrel die head cares for a constant quality of the corrugated pipe with a consistent even wall distribution.
- Computer-controlled operation and monitoring of the complete production process; remote control and servicing available.
Technical Data of the HD 1200:
|Max. mech. speed||4 m/min / 13.12 ft./min|
|PE/PP output||1200 kg/h / 2,646 lbs/h|
|Max. pipe outer diameter (OD)||1200 mm / 48"|
|Min. pipe internal diameter (ID)||150 mm / 6"|
|Number of mold blocks (per side)||9 / 10|
|Length||5600 mm / 18.37 ft.|
|Width||5270 mm / 17.29 ft.|
|Height (depending on extrusion height)||3610 mm / 11.84 ft.|
|Length of molding area||2807 mm / 9.21 ft|
|Max. travel||4000 mm / 13.12 ft.|
|Weight of machine without mold blocks||28000 kg / 61,729 lbs|
waste water ID 150 - ID 1000 / 6" - 40"
rain water ID 150 - ID 1000 / 6" - 40"
PE, PP, PVC, further plastics available upon request.