- Production of corrugated plastic pipes with high production speed thanks to directly water-cooled mold blocks and an integrated full vacuum system.
- Corrugated pipe machine mounted onto a solid, welded frame. This guarantees stability during the production and is the basic for high speed.
- Open construction with wide opening access doors to the horizontally rotating mold blocks.
- Full vacuum system for perfect profiling of corrugated pipes:
- 4 vacuum zones which can be controlled from operator's panel manually or automatically
- Automatic opening of selected zones
- Vacuum values for all 4 zones automatically registered and displayed on operator' panel
- Process data acquisition - production speed, drive load, temperature and consumption of cooling water in l/min - are constantly recordered
- Process air control from operator' panel
- Equipped with 38 directly water-cooled mold block pairs for the production of pipes of 6 m / 19.68 ft. length, if required including inline produce sockets.
- Mold blocks made of cast aluminium combine a low weight and excellent heat transfer properties.
- Robust system with retainers guarantees a perfect movement of the mold blocks.
- The spiral-mandrel die head cares for a constant quality of the corrugated pipe with a consistent even wall distribution.
- After having adjusted, the die head is fixed to the corrugator by means of the centering ring, no afterwards alignment necessary.
- Maintenance-free operation thanks to fully automatic centralized lubrication system.
- The simple and fast exchange of mold blocks can be optimized with the optional HD 250 Quick Change.
from ID 40 mm to OD 250 mm / 1.5/8" - 12"
PE, PP, PVC, PA, PVDF, further plastics available upon request.