Production of corrugated plastic pipes with high production speed thanks to directly water-cooled mold blocks and an integrated full vacuum system.
Corrugated pipe machine mounted onto a solid, welded frame. This guarantees stability during the production and is the basic for high speed.
Open construction with wide opening access doors to the horizontally rotating mold blocks.
Full vacuum system for perfect profiling of corrugated pipes:
- 4 vacuum zones which can be controlled from operator's panel manually or automatically
- Automatic opening of selected zones
- Vacuum values for all 4 zones automatically registered and displayed on operator' panel
- Process data acquisition - production speed, drive load, temperature and consumption of cooling water in l/min - are constantly recordered
- Process air control from operator' panel
Equipped with 38 directly water-cooled mold block pairs for the production of pipes of 6 m / 19.68 ft. length, if required including inline produced sockets.
Mold blocks made of cast aluminium combine a low weight and excellent heat transfer properties.
Robust system with retainers guarantees a perfect movement of the mold blocks.
The spiral-mandrel die head provides constant quality of the corrugated pipe with a consistent even wall distribution.
After having adjusted, the die head is fixed to the corrugator by means of the centering ring, no afterwards alignment necessary.
From ID 100 mm to OD 315 mm / 4” – 12,4”
PE, PP, PVC, further plastics available upon request.